Cloud Integration and API
We see a PURPOSE of CLOUD INTEGRATION-
Cloud integration was created to break down data silos, improve connectivity and visibility, and ultimately optimize business processes. It is a response to the need to share data among cloud-based applications and to unify information components.
Cloud integration has grown in popularity as the use of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions continues to increase. Additionally, more businesses are operating with a hybrid mix of SaaS and on-premises applications, creating a greater need for progressive integration methods.
The BENEFITS of CLOUD INTEGRATION
Other benefits include:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increased flexibility and scalability
- Faster time-to-market
- Better internal communication
- Improved customer service, support, and retention
- Increased competitive edge
- Reduced operational costs and increased revenue
Integration in the CLOUD can involve creating cloud-to-cloud integration, cloud-to-on-premises integration, or a combination of both. Integrations can address different business components, including data and applications.
MOVING your INFRASTRUCTURE to CLOUD?
Whether you need hybrid or cloud deployment, our expertise can help.
Following Key capabilities are our distinct API Management solutions:
- API control and governance Solutions
- API gateway Solutions
- API developer portal Solutions
- API lifecycle management Solutions
- API insights and reporting Solutions